Food For Thought
Mr. Kyaw, age 30, a young father, is planning to invest in an education plan for his 1 years old son Chi Chi. He chooses the option of 19 years policy term with the sum assured of 5,000,000 MMK. When Chi Chi is 17 years old, he will receive a guaranteed sum of 1,250,000 MMK in 4 instalments totalling 5,000,000 MMK.
Ms. Lai Lai, age 27, a young executive is planning to invest in an education plan for her 5 years old daughter Shi Shi. She hopes to send her to Singapore for her university education. She chooses the option of 15 years policy term with a sum assured of 20,000,000 MMK. When Shi Shi is 17 years old, she will receive a guaranteed sum of 5,000,000 MMK in 4 instalments totalling 20,000,000 MMK.
Insurance for future leaders
Parenthood comes with immense joy and a sense of pride. While we enjoy the joy our children bring into our lives, we are also constantly thinking about their futures. In particular, their education is the biggest concern and is a major financial commitment. Let us help you to plan four your child’s future education!
Enjoy Additional Benefits
- Protection for peace of mind
- Guaranteed Renewal
- Payor’s Benefit – Full waiver on outstanding premium payments if the parents suffers from Death or Total Permanent Disability. The child will continue to enjoy the full value of the sum insured over four equal instalments beginning from the child's 17th birthday.
- Death and Total Permanent Disability Benefit for Insured Child if the Insured Child loses his or her life due to unforeseen circumstances and suffers from total permanent disability, the parent will receive 100% of the sum assured if this happen when the child is 3 years old and above. The parent will receive 25% of the sum assured if the child is below 3 years old.
- Cash Withdrawal - Start to withdraw 25% of the sum assured starting from the child’s 17th birthday till the child reached 20 years old.
- Flexible Options – Parents can enjoy additional options on the policy, such as surrender, policy loan or paid-up option.